From: "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich@lanl.gov>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] forgot to mention ts7200 is working
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:28:23 -0600	[thread overview]

this is the ep93xx core.

it all seems to be working with cache etc. Due to the fact that phsyical
memory is 4 segemnts at present only 16 MB of 32MB is usable.

I'll drop the code on sources in a bit, when I'm sure it's reasonably
reliable. Sorry folks, but the eth driver is derived from linux code,
hence GPL. ah! wail! gnash teeth!

you call can rewrite it if you wish :-)

I also include a modified xalloc.c that lets you allocate "flavors" of
memory, e.g. uncached and cached regions. This may be handy at some point,
esp. when we get to 64-bit machines where at minimum you needed "low 4G"
and "above4G" flavors of memory.

At least I think it will, who knows.

ron