* [9fans] Postcript
@ 2003-05-11 15:35 northern snowfall
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: northern snowfall @ 2003-05-11 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Morning, everyone
	I've got a few documents to get written
up, and I'd like to use postscript. I have had
little experience in this area, however. What is
everyone's recommendation on generating Postscript
files from Word Docs?
	I tried generating some Postscript docs
on my Win9x with Xerox's XPPS. The resulting file
opened fine on Win9x with GhostView. On plan9,
though, the page request failed with "alarm".
	If anyone has any ideas or another
technique I could use, I'd appreciate it. Though,
the source file should always be a Word Doc.
That is really the only tool I can make decent
documents (with graphics) in.
Don