Well @Charles Forsyth plan9port has only for unix-like systems I was willing to get them in widows. Actually there are lots of things from plan9 that I want to use in windows. I was thinking of some substitute for the plan9 libraries for windows. Plan9port has only for unix-like system. Is there any for windows? Extra: If there isn’t any substitute for windows, I am interested to contribute to plan9port in near future (probably about a year). Can I do so? Thank you. _resun From: Charles Forsyth Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2022 16:21 To: 9fans Subject: Re: [9fans] How can I compile c code written for plan9 in ANIS C compiler If you look at plan9port (eg, https://9fans.github.io/plan9port/), you'll see how that's done for a good chunk of the application code of Plan 9 (using host C compilers). It also includes versions of the Plan 9 libraries that will also compile on other systems. Indeed, if you install plan9port you should be able to use its mk, 9c and 9l and mkfile structure to compile your Plan 9 code directly (since that's how the Plan 9 libraries are compiled in plan9port). The main restriction is that various Plan 9 C extensions aren't available, so those need to be removed first. ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/T422378fc25787720-M8a6ebd83fe56e837508146ba Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription