* Re: ?? Re: [9fans] spin/trace source for plan9 scheduler
@ 2000-09-18 23:37 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2000-09-18 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>Weird.

spooky.  of course, it is the plan 9 list.

* Re: ?? Re: [9fans] spin/trace source for plan9 scheduler
@ 2000-09-19  1:17 ` Keith Andrews
From: Keith Andrews @ 2000-09-19  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Okay, I confess ... T'was me (plus a poor mailer UI and fat fingers).
I accidently resent Gergo's message from last December.  My apologies to
all and especially to Gergo for the inadvertant identity theft.
I must admit, though, despite the way it started, the thread did generate
some informative responses!

                                                Keith

@ 2000-09-19  8:40     ` Christopher Browne
From: Christopher Browne @ 2000-09-19  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw a time when Scott Schwartz would say:
>| it's really weird. I had sent this email to the list on the 13th of
>| December 1999.
>
>Looking at the headers, it seems like someone in canada reinjected an
>that old message.

Haven't you heard?  Everything is a year behind in Canada...

[Takes me back to a conference I went to where a now late buddy who was
a serious NFL fan started spouting the last year's LA Raider scores
the year after they won the SuperBowl and had the Americans convinced
that everything was a year behind...]
--
aa454@freenet.carleton.ca - <http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/canada.html>
"I owe the government $3400 in taxes.  So I sent them two hammers and

* Re: ?? Re: [9fans] spin/trace source for plan9 scheduler
@ 2000-09-19  1:32   ` Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2000-09-19  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2000-09-18 22:52 ` FODEMESI Gergely
From: FODEMESI Gergely @ 2000-09-18 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

it's really weird. I had sent this email to the list on the 13th of
December 1999. About 7 hours later Rob Pike had sent an answer to the list
with the full source, saying that Gerard Holzmann had found a copy of the
source in his archive. It was very useful. Thanks again!
Though I have no trace in our logs of me sending this mail today.
Weird.

 gergo