From: "adr via 9fans" <9fans@9fans.net>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: [9fans] 9legacy patches dependency & future releases
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:41:47 +0000

Hello,

I was importing rc-line-split.diff from 9legacy and I realized that
it is applied after rc-badrunes.diff.

How are the dependencies of the patches noticed?

Also I saw in https://plan9foundation.org

"The sources for the Plan 9 operating system can be found at
p9f.org/dl where new releases will be maintained into the future."

I would preffer to wait to send diffs if there is going to be an
active repository (I mean a tradicional one, no a patch queue) in
the future.

Regards,
adr.