From: tlaronde@polynum.com
To: Atticus <grobe0ba@gmail.com>
Cc: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: [9fans] Re: kerTeX: Update for LaTeX3 compatibility
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 08:29:26 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

Le Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 07:48:17PM -0500, Atticus a écrit :
> Thierry,
>
> Thanks for more excellent work on KerTeX. I don't use LaTeX myself, just
> good old plain TeX, but I always turn to KerTeX for that.

I don't use LaTeX myself, neither ;-)

> There does seem to be some minor permissions issues on downloads.kergis.com
> at the moment, affecting get_mk_install.sh, kertex_bundle.tar, and possibly
> other files. Those two at least consistently return `403 Forbidden'.

There seems to be spurious (and recent) problems with the server. The
permissions are OK, but I have encountered too random problems
(killing the download and restarting always solved it). I don't host the
server (it is an ISP) and I will have to try to find what has been going wrong
recently (maybe the CDN that I selected at one moment; then disabled
because there were problems; and since I renewed the lending, perhaps it
has been reset back).

Thanks for the report and the encouragement!

Best,

T. Laronde

                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/