* [9fans] RISC-V SoC available in Europe?
@ 2024-05-16  6:27 tlaronde
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: tlaronde @ 2024-05-16  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'd like to start playing with the combination RISC-V and Plan9.
There are some (including not in stock yet) SoC from Microchip for
example, but I seem unable to purchase them from some french
seller---and I had enough bad experience about buying in U.S, with
VAT handled by FedEx, UPS or whatever adding delirious extra costs,
that I'm now reluctant to buy from "abroad".

Do anybody know of some E.U. online merchant proposing such boards?
And even some product that is working already with Plan9 or that would
be interesting to get working with Plan9? The purpose being to learn,
it's not a problem if there will be work to do.
--
        Thierry Laronde <tlaronde +AT+ kergis +dot+ com>
                     http://www.kergis.com/