* [9fans] kerTeX update: blunder in recipes handling code
@ 2024-06-08 17:02 tlaronde
From: tlaronde @ 2024-06-08 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The problem was reported by a 9front user but was general.

A blunder made the recipe updating, separately from the core install,
the POSIX.2 library handling recipes overwrite the good installed
version with a faulty development one: recipes failed with "dependency
missing".

This has been corrected.

For the ones impacted, doing:

ape/sh /lib/kertex/pkg/rcp/tools@pkg.sh install

should correct the thing.

If there is a vicious circle---recipe using the recipes library---please
download the new:

get_mk_install.rc

since I have removed an "upgraded" version of CWEB (not anymore under
Silvio Levy responsability) that I had incorporated, but that depends
on a LaTeX file ! (for documentation with cweave(1)) and that,
furthermore, doesn't add debugging code (hints about source lines) when
a cweb chunk is interpolated with "@i" in a cweb source---while the
original version works.

So I have reverted everything to the latest Knuth and Levy' cweb
version.
--
        Thierry Laronde <tlaronde +AT+ kergis +dot+ com>
                     http://www.kergis.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-06-08 17:02 UTC | newest]