and 35 beers in two hours ;p -- elbing 2006/12/8, Bruce Ellis : > > It was a blast. And I finally got back home. > > Tapas is your friend. And so is a room full of IWP9 interaction > (at the conference or when eating pork). > > Praise be to the organizers. > > my opinion. > > brucee > > On 12/6/06, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote: > > We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the > > authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with > > some nice pictures taken during the worshop. We´ll drop a line to > > 9fans in any case, to let you know. > > > > We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything > video/audio, > > because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us. > > > > > > On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden wrote: > > > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly > > > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did > > > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9 > > > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That > > > would be great. Thanks :-) > > > > > > > > >