Mr Leimbach, ===8<=== > > How would one know one wasn't getting old data? I've not really looked > into replica much though honestly to know how it works, I've just followed > the wiki about "staying up to date". Perhaps the wiki could be mirrored as > well, and we could get a distributed update script? > > Perhaps this is an area of improvement for Plan 9 in general. > > ===8<=== You can find the wiki here : http://9.9souldier.org/wiki.plan9/plan_9_wiki/ Sources can be found here : sources.lsub.org -- though i'm not sure how up to date they are -- they seem very reliable respectfully, james francis toy (nil)