Hello everyone, It's official! On behalf of Google Inc. it is my privilege to invite all you 9fans out there to our lovely Mountain View campus for the Bay Area Plan 9 Users Group meeting. We're scheduled to start at 6:00pm and go until 10:00pm on Thursday May 10. We have a spacious conference room which will comfortably sit 20 people (more if we're willing to sit on sofas and exercise balls :-) ). We'll have an overhead projector with easily accessible video connectors on the table, a huge whiteboard and power dongles for your notebooks available. In addition to myself and possibly a few other Googlers, a security guard will be on hand to let guests in and escort them to the conference room. An AV person will be there with a camcorder so those who can't make it can catch up later (And yes, the video will be made publicly available via Google Video). I've updated the Wiki page and will post details as they come. Special thanks to Leslie Hawthorn and the Open Source Programs Office for their help in getting this together. Feel free to contact me directly or ask questions on the mailing list. We look forward to seeing everyone there!