And thank *you* for giving such an excellent talk! The meeting was a huge success and we'll look forward to hosting you all again in the future. On 5/11/07, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote: > > Thank you David, Erik and others at Google that made this possible. > > > Hello once again, > > Just thought I'd drop one last note since we're less than a day away > from > > the meeting. I'm optimistic that the turnout will be what we expect from > the > > event wiki page plus several more I have spoken to via e-mail and > off-line. > > > > We need to be courteous to those hosting our guest speakers off site > so > > we'll have to get them started as close to 6:00pm as possible. I > strongly > > recommend showing up at the campus at least 15 minutes beforehand to > make > > sure signing in and troubleshooting won't cause delays. Give yourself > extra > > time on the highways especially if you're taking 101. Once you find our > > campus, I suggest heading to the building 43 lobby to get a visitors > badge. > > The lobby is next to that big mess of umbrellas you see in the satellite > > view of the area. Once inside, let the receptionist and/or security > guard > > know you're there for the Plan 9 Users Group meeting in the Segou room > on > > the second floor of B43. > > > > I've updated the event wiki page ( > > http://9fans.pbwiki.com/Bay-Area-9fans-Meeting) with contact > information. > > See you there! > >