* [9fans] Newbie questions
@ 2007-12-07  9:58 Bob
From: Bob @ 2007-12-07  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I am trying to make sure I understand the distributed nature of Plan
9.  There is no architecture restrictions for CPU servers, file
servers and terminals correct. I mean that they don't have to have the
same architecture, i.e. all x86s. I can mix and match the machines in
anyway I see fit.

Also, to port Plan 9 to a new system, the main thing that needs to be
done is to create a compiler for that architecture. There is little
system dependent code.

Please let me know if I am missing something

Thanks
Bob

* Re: [9fans] Newbie Questions
@ 2007-06-01 16:09 Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente
From: Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente @ 2007-06-01 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

And as far as I know, it can be embedded on any website...