From: "Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TFX/VE6BBM)" <lyndon@orthanc.ca>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Perhaps someone can give me an advice ...
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 12:05:50 -0700	[thread overview]

ibrahim via 9fans writes:

> While on wait I'm intending to port the freebsd bluetooth stack (netgraph) =
> to plan9. I would be surprised if no one started such a project till now so=
>  if someone shares this goal I would be interested in a cooperative work.=20

Huh. I'd never thought about looking at that ng code as the basis for a
port.  I wouldn't have thought it's even close to being a natural port,
but my netgraph experience is rather limited ...

Bluetooth (and BLE) support woould be *very* nice to have.  It would be
really slick to get my Moolitpass MiniBLE working with factotum.  This
has been on my todo list for a while now, using USB to connect.  I need
to do USB anyway to support the older versions of the authenticator
hardware.

--lyndon