* [9fans] Fun with sshsession
@ 2022-12-07  2:12 Steven Stallion
From: Steven Stallion @ 2022-12-07  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

All,

I've recently had a need to get SSH2 up and running on a CPU server
using auth_userpasswd and I'm running into issues after authenticating
as a user other than the host owner.

I'm able to authenticate successfully as a normal user, however the
actual login user is still treated as the host owner (even though
$user disagrees).  Passing -t to sshsession at least corrects the
$user misnomer, but I can't seem to escape the host owner.

I recall something from the distant past at Coraid when bls was
working on ssh2 relating to the host owner but for the life of me I
can't remember what the issue was.

Has anyone on the list gotten sshsession up and running supporting
non-host owner logins?

Cheers,
Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-07  2:13 UTC | newest]