* [9fans] Cross Post: Update the Wiki with what you are working on
@ 2004-10-05 14:00 Eric Van Hensbergen
       [not found] ` <1097559818.303604.164580@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2004-10-05 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9dev; +Cc: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

We were discussing on #plan9 about how bad we are (as a community) of
communicating what we are working on (regarding Plan 9 or related
derivative work).  To some extent these mailing lists/newsgroups
proivde a venue for that - but the Wiki provides a nice stable place
to put such a list.  Please annotate with a URL (if appropriate), your
name, and a date so we can keep an idea of how stale the info is.

If you don't know how to use the wiki or can't for some reason - send
me an e-mail and I'll post the info for you.

         -eric