Hello, please, I tried to compile abaco web browser from /n/sources/contrib/fgb/root/sys/src/cmd/abaco (I hope, this is the right place to get abaco's sources) but did not succeed, obtaining: term% mk 8c -FVw html.c html.c:255 not a member of struct/union: color warning: html.c:251 set and not used: i mk: 8c -FVw html.c : exit status=rc 10347: 8c 10349: error What it says is basically, as far as I can tell, true. That structure, Irule, is defined in /sys/include/html.h, and does not have the 'color' item. Does anybody know what should be done for successful compilation? I would really like to try abaco, but am just a poor physisist, not a programmer... :). And having a system without any possibility to read www is a pain... Thanks Ruda