Thanks!! I guess I had seen the scrolling sometime by pure chance, long time ago. Then I forgot it completely. Now I know it's possible and even know how to achieve it... It's really a pity that the programs are not well documented... How can one really appreciate the work when he/she is unable to powerfully use it... Best regards Ruda On 29/02/2008, lucio@proxima.alt.za wrote: > > > Is > > there any way that the tag lines would horizontally scroll? > > > Moving the mouse vertically while holding down button 1 (basically > selecting some text in the tag line) causes horizontal scrolling. A > bit counter-intuitive and inadequate, but better than nothing. > > ++L > >