Hello Chris, I don't know anybody blind using the system. I actually don't know personally anybody using it. :) But, although the system seems clean to me, I am afraid its use is rather mouse-centric, which, for you, may be a huge downside. Plan 9, in my opinion, is not suited for just-keyboard use, which you may possibly need... But don't take this as a discouragement. Ruda 2008/10/20 Chris Brannon > Hi there, > I'm blind, and I use Unix from the text console. I'm interested in > trying out Plan 9. It appears to be a very clean system. Are there any > blind people in the Plan 9 community? If so, I am very interested in > hearing from them. > > -- Chris > >