* [9fans] keyboard map for a czech keyboard
@ 2009-03-10 23:21 Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2009-03-10 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

I'd like to teach my plan9 read my Czech keyboard.
But I don't know exactly what I have to change.
I wonder if it's enough to modify e.g. /sys/lib/kbmap/us, save it to
e.g. /sys/lib/kbmap/qwerty_cz and then use kbmap(1) command to switch
to it.
If so, I'd need to know more exactly what the 1st field (table number)
in the keyboards' files means, and also, perhaps, how to get the
scancode of a certain key.

Thank you
Ruda

* Re: [9fans] keyboard map for a czech keyboard
@ 2009-03-17 22:07 ` Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2009-03-17 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

ok. I tried what I said and it really works...