* [9fans] tex
@ 2009-12-08 20:55 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2009-12-08 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

somone was working on a modern port of TeX to plan9.
did this work out? I would like to update my installation
as I think I may be using LaTeX before long.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] TeX
@ 2002-05-07 14:26 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-05-07 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Permission denied. Perhaps more than one week has passed since you
> started the installation process. If so, please start again.

I just tried and it works fine for me.
Did you bookmark the updates page after
you logged in?  Try starting over at
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/ureg.html

Russ

* [9fans] TeX
@ 2002-05-07 12:05 Don
From: Don @ 2002-05-07 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

While downloading the distribution I am consistently getting the
following
error when attempting to retrieve TeX:
Sorry

Permission denied. Perhaps more than one week has passed since you
started the installation process. If so, please start again.

Don
http://www.7f.no-ip.info/