On 2 March 2010 14:39, erik quanstrom wrote: > looks like biosload (or bios) is screwing up and making further > drive detection impossible.  if you aren't booting from > usb, you could try 9atom. (ftp://ftp.quanstro.net/other/9atom.iso.bz2) > > - erik Hello, I tried 9atom and got much further, but again hit something... Everything goes well until about 50 % in the 'copydist' installation task. Then I start getting messages caught in the attached pictures... Finally I get the prompt saying 'Task to do [copydist]:' Can anybody tell what's going on now? Thanks Ruda