From: Alberto Rodriguez Galdo <argaldo@gmail.com>
To: George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu>,
	Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Broadcom ethernet
Date: Thu,  2 Jun 2005 21:05:18 +0200	[thread overview]

On 6/2/05, George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu> wrote:
> Been working on this for a couple of months.  Mine is a port of the b44
> driver for linux, not sure if that is what you're using (nor how many
> chipsets broadcom has released).

Mine is a broadcom BCM4401 (or at least this is the version Linux
recognizes), if you need help with the driver, please let me know, i'm
very interested in having my ethernet card working. I have C knowledge
but no plan9 programming experience... but you can be sure i'll try to
learn, or at least I can betatest you driver if you want...

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Alberto Rodriguez

--
Alberto Rodriguez Galdo