Abhey thx a lot for the tip! I did it this way now. It works great finished installation soon ;) on mistake is in your qemu line its -boot d for cdrom Greetings eSpo On 3/14/07, erik quanstrom wrote: > > booting from cf does work as long as it appears to be > an ata disk to the machine. (it's how we boot machines.) > > - erik > > On Wed Mar 14 11:29:39 EST 2007, moritz.lutz@gmail.com wrote: > > > hehe ;). > > no no floppy and booting of a usb stick also wont work :( allready tried > to > > boot > > from a cf card, but without succsess :-(. > > I got a working linux on this maschine. Maybe its possible to install > plan > > down from > > this *dont know* and erase the linux later. >