* [9fans] mountdist error: "no physical memory"
@ 2002-05-02  9:29 Dave Lowry
From: Dave Lowry @ 2002-05-02  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've gotten to the point where I indicate the location of plan9.iso
(self-burned CD), which I find using the browse option.  The install process
then starts writing "no physical memory" massages in inverse video right over
the Rio windows.  Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks.

-Dave

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-02  9:29 UTC | newest]