*sigh* I don't need to complain, but this is *exactly* what I have been working on in Acme SAC for the last month. We *really* need some way of getting the drawterm/emu/acme-sac OS X code in sync... --underspecified On 10/30/07, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > > this is the last piece of the puzzle that i was missing from the OSX > drawterm: the ability to input text when i'm using a different > keyboard layout than the english one (that's bulgarian for me). > > this file will pick up the unicode key from the input event and send > it directly to plan9 without attempting to pass it as a char (which is > what the old code did). > > since my screen.c has accumulated quite a few patches missing from the > CVS repository i'm attaching the whole thing. maintainers of acme-sac > and inferno can add the changes: they're in the kEventRawKeyDown event > handler and the convert_key routine and are quite obvious. > >