Greetings, I have finished preparing another version of Acme SAC for OS X. It is available in the usual locations: http://acme-sac.googlecode.com/files/AcmeSAC-0.24.dmg http://cl.naist.jp/~eric-n/osx/AcmeSAC-0.24.dmg The big change this time around was updating to the SVN build and integrating all of my patches. I also rewrote the unicode input handling code which will (hopefully) take care of the problems people were experiencing with special keys like Alt and Esc. Version 0.24 -- 2007/11/06 • Updated to SVN revision 119. • Fixed bug that caused strange character to be printed onscreen when Option key was pressed. • Cleaned up unicode input code fixing regressions in handling of special key events like Esc, PgUp, PgDown, etc. Enjoy! --underspecified