Greetings, Caerwyn fixed this in a recent SVN update. I will update AcmeSAC for OS X again soon. --underspecified On 11/6/07, Anant Narayanan wrote: > > Hi Russ, > > > In the tag of the +Errors window (the blue line above it), > > the word Look is at the end of the tag. Put the cursor > > after the Look and type "hello", so that the tag end reads > > "Look hello". Highlight "Look hello" using the left > > button and then middle-click the highlighted "Look hello". > > Each time you middle-click the highlighted "Look hello", > > the highlight in the body of the window should move to > > the other "hello". > > This doesn't work for me on AcmeSAC 0.24 (OS X 10.4.9). `Look' does not > seem to care about whether it is executed with an argument or not. If I > have some selected text in the body, and I execute Look, the highlight > jumps. However, if no text is selected in the body, executing `Look' > with an argument (either by chording or select-middle) doesn't produce > any results. > > Cheers, > -- > Anant >