Greetings, I came across this message while catching up on mailing lists. This is a problem we were having that I recently fixed in Acme SAC for OS-X. Basically, the problem was that there was no handler catching kEventAppQuit. I am attaching a patch that creates a basic event handler and calls exit(0) on any quit events. This should prevent drawterm from hanging when being closed in any way not using the menu (system logouts, using the task switcher, etc.). My source for drawterm might be a bit out of date, so be careful when applying. Take care, --underspecified On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:09 AM, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote: > why do you feel compelled to state the obvious? > >> Also realize that Cocoa is written in Objective-C, not C, so you need >> to learn a new language to get your hands on it. You CAN write a C >> wrapper around the Objective-C (it was originally a C preprocessor), >> but I don't think elite Mac programmers would recommend it. > > >