From: David Presotto <presotto@closedmind.org>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Compile Problem...
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:41:28 -0500	[thread overview]

Sure, it scans once every half hour on the half hour to see what's changed.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2867 bytes --]

From: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
To: <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Cc: <hangar18-general@open-forge.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:34:19 -0600 (CST)

David & Andrey,

Thanks for the help.

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, David Presotto wrote:

> Or better still, wait for the next scan and just pull.  SOme stuff
> rode in with an update we did yesterday.

I have zero problem giving it some time and doing another pull. Would
tomorrow (Sat.) be soon enough for the scan to take effect and move the
new source out to the repository? I'm heading out of the office as soon as
I send this ;) I'll check email later tonight.

 -- --

Open Forge, LLC  24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, & Game Consoles
512-695-4126 (Austin, Tx.)  help@open-forge.com  irc.open-forge.com

Hangar 18  Open Source Distributed Computing Using Plan 9 & Linux
512-451-7087  http://open-forge.org/hangar18  irc.open-forge.org

James Choate  512-451-7087  ravage@ssz.com  jchoate@open-forge.com