From: kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] Status of port of Go to Plan 9
Date: Tue,  2 Aug 2011 21:43:51 +0900	[thread overview]

> goos.c is meant to be in src/lib9, I need to start up my laptop to
> check that in fact it is a module I added specially for Plan 9.

Lucio, what is the difference between your purpose and the one
I installed (plan9fron?).   By your attention, I found Russ's repository
of 'go for plan9', and the one I have installed is not shown there.

According to your mail, you are going to submit your efforts to
golang community, where Russ is one of the big members.
Russ also has been contributed Plan 9 community for a long time.
Then, I suppose anyone will send their patch to Russ...
Many don't know his repository on google?

I'm not a suitable person to develope language, I'll be a user of it.
However, the sceen I'm now experiencing looks like strange to me.

Any considerations?

Kenji