* [9fans] page: can't find $wsys
@ 2003-05-27  9:22 Sean Dolan
From: Sean Dolan @ 2003-05-27  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi people,

I created the primary partition (1.2Gb) and filesystem (default), and
told the installer where to locate the iso.

The installation seemed to be progressing smoothly untill I got to:
Task to do [copydist]:
After hitting return I got
page: can't find $wsys

and then the BCOD (Blinking Cursor of Death) :)

I had tried the net install and gotten the same message, so I wgot the
iso and copied it to a fat partition and here I am.

--
Sean Dolan