* [9fans] drawterm document?
@ 2005-04-19  3:33 Kenji Okamoto
From: Kenji Okamoto @ 2005-04-19  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is there anyone having or trying to papare drawterm document?
I know there is drawterm man page, however, I mean drawterm
paper, white paper?, which describes the drawterm design
etc.

I'm now using drawterm for our class teaching on IBM note with Win XP
through wireless network.
Yes, it's very usefull to me, thanks the person who wrote drawterm.
By the way, who is the author of drawterm?

Kenji