perhaps, i rolled this up with an old version of 9p: echo google.com ip | ./9p wrrd dns/dns dns/dns returns 1 record per read. i needed this so i could get all the records. i have not integrated this version of 9p with russ' current version. that, as they say, is an exercize left to the reader. - erik "Anthony Sorace" writes | | I need something very much like '9p rdwr', but that (minimally) | returns all the records the serving resource spits out. No requirement | that it be line-oriented; in fact, having it not be would probably be | better in the long run, although it doesn't matter for the application | at hand. | | I've seen the question asked here before, but in the archives only, | and i figured i may have missed something: does anyone have such a | beast? | | In examining 9p.c in preparation to roll my own, i came across an | undocumented command: con. This seems to be very close (if not | exactly) what i'd like. I've not been able to test it successfully | yet, but i'm pretty sure i don't currently have any served resources | that *don't* do what cs and friends do regarding looking for | outstanding request on a fd. Does this sound plausible? Might con be | what i (and others) are looking for?