Hello! I'm a cs student from Saint-Petersburg,Russia(sea-gull on #plan9-soc). I'm interested in your project of implementing Git file system for Plan9. Implementing Gitfs when we have Hgfs[1] and hgc may seem odd to somebody, especially when Git doesn't have apparent advantages over mercury. But there are some benefits to community: as I'm new to Plan9/Inferno the more difficult task I get, the more and deeper I'll learn Plan9. And that means, the better and longer I can help to the community But I'll benefit no less than you: I'll learn miraculous Plan9, get friends and spend my time to something useful I've some other ideas: - Something like Boost library for Limbo - Dis decompiler Comments are appreciated! Thanks, Manzur References: 1. http://www.ueber.net/hg/hgfs/files/last/README