* [9fans] replica - getting back
@ 2003-09-25 10:11 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2003-09-25 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I am obviously wrong but I understood that the -s and -c options to
replica pull defined the immediate and future behaviour of the pull.
IE the file should always (or never) be updated always from the
remote heirarchy (sources in my case).

The latter seems to work fine - I can opt out of updates to files I have
modified locally. Now I wish to opt back in for some of those files; how
do I do that? do I have to edit plan9.log by hand?

Feeling foolish

-Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-25 10:11 UTC | newest]