* Re: [9fans] Interesting potential Plan 9/Inferno "workstation"
@ 2006-04-28  0:34 erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2006-04-28  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i wonder how this thing boots?  is there any place one could get more information
on this critter?

their web page is not too useful:
	To achieve this goal, we have developed our own OS-interface in which we adopt the Well-Shaped-Land-System as a base.

do they mean "well-defined base system" (i.e. linux)?  very difficult to read stuff
translated from chinese.  it's like playing mahjongg.

- erik

@ 2006-04-27 16:08 ` ems
From: ems @ 2006-04-27 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs