From: "Hongzheng Wang" <wanghz@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: [9fans] [9fans ] What's the best access method to Plan9 from Linux
Date: Fri,  8 Feb 2008 17:13:22 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi all,

Currently, I installed a Plan9 system on a computer while I still
usually work under Debian Linux running on another computer.  So I
wonder how I can conveniently access the Plan9 system from my Linux
box?  That is, what is the best way to access Plan9 from Linux?  SSH?
or any other more Plan9 welcome methods?  And, of course, I have tried
to learn them from Plan9 wiki but feel yet difficult to understand
some concepts there, such as u9fs etc.

BTW: I have used ``Plan9 from user space'' port on my Linux box for a
while.  Is it useful to meet the mission mentioned above?

Thanks.

--
HZ