* [9fans] Plan9 in VirtualBox mouse keys 2 & 3 are reversed?
@ 2012-07-18 13:58 kalaracey
From: kalaracey @ 2012-07-18 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around comp.os.plan9, and around plan9 itself
inside of VirtualBox on my Mac.

The issue though is that while Mouse 1 works fine, Mouse3 is fired
when I make a regular right click on my trackpad (i.e., two finger
touch on the trackpad) and Mouse2 is fired when I do Shift-Right
click (i.e., Shift wo finger touch).

Any ideas? I can't really do any Mouse key chords as described in
the acme manual either... maybe I should just get a really mouse?

Thanks everyone!

* Re: [9fans] Plan9 in VirtualBox mouse keys 2 & 3 are reversed?
@ 2012-07-19 21:29 ` Stephen Wiley
From: Stephen Wiley @ 2012-07-19 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

To get around this I (and at least a few other people) draw term into virtualbox (this way you get clipboard and host filesystem sharing too) drawterm uses the modifier keys as mouse buttons so you get chording and everything!
To serve cpu from plan9 in virtual box see "draw term to your terminal" on the plan9 wiki.