* [9fans] Plan9 in VirtualBox mouse keys 2 & 3 are reversed?
@ 2012-07-18 13:58 kalaracey
From: kalaracey @ 2012-07-18 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around comp.os.plan9, and around plan9 itself
inside of VirtualBox on my Mac.

The issue though is that while Mouse 1 works fine, Mouse3 is fired
when I make a regular right click on my trackpad (i.e., two finger
touch on the trackpad) and Mouse2 is fired when I do Shift-Right
click (i.e., Shift wo finger touch).

Any ideas? I can't really do any Mouse key chords as described in
the acme manual either... maybe I should just get a really mouse?

Thanks everyone!