Hello. I have just installed plan9 as a cpu/auth/fileserver in vmware. After lots of work and hours of reinstalling and messing around with networking and bridging I finally got drawterm to connect to it. Here's what I get: user: bootes bootes@something.net password: cpu: failed to chdir to "C:\" When I move drawterm.exe around C:\ changes to whereever it's placed. I use the version of drawterm.exe from http://swtch.com/drawterm/. I can both from plan9 to windows and from windows to plan9. I use the "host-only" network setting in vmware because I couldn't get bridging to work (well, I could, but then something happened....) I downloaded the iso yesterday and at the moment I'm not capable of getting it to pull from sources. -Patrick Kristiansen