From: "Hrvoje Bilić" <hbilic@gmail.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Plan9 & nrpe software
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:25:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I was googling something about plan9 a bit and found this group, and decided

to try and ask here about an issue I have.
So,  my problem lies in that I must have nrpe software (running for Nagios -

checking of HW and software processes on remote machines), and I'm trying to

find out if that nrpe software can run on Transit..I believe it's an OS
based on Plan9.
So, if any of you know if that can be done on Transit/Plan9, as I don't have

binary files for Transit, so I guess I'll have to compile the source files
via some cross compiler to Plan9.
I know there's a lot of quesitions in my post, if anyone will know sonething

I'll be very thankful.

Kind regards

Hrvoje Bilic