Hi prem, where are you from? I am kabilan working in Plan9/Limbo/Inferno. I am from tamilnadu. India. With Regards, Kabilan On 11/2/06, prem wrote: > > I found > plan9.escet.urjc.es/who/nemo/9.intro.pdf > very useful while learning programming with Plan9, very well written > (thanks to Nemo) > > -Prem > > > > > Ryan Petersen wrote: > > Hello, I have decided to learn programming, starting with C. I want to > cut > > my teeth on C and Plan 9 at the same time. I've been using UNIX-like > > operating systems for some time now, but I'd really like to get into > Plan 9. > > Something about it intrigues me, except for the fact that it doesn't > support > > Dvorak keymapping (to my knowledge). So, does anyone have an idea of how > I > > can learn to use Plan 9's C compiler? I am assuming that it has a > compiler > > included by default. > > > > ------=_Part_26915_21465853.1162432094363 > > Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 > > X-Google-AttachSize: 474 > > > > Hello, I have decided to learn programming, starting with C. I want to > > cut my teeth on C and Plan 9 at the same time. I've been using > > UNIX-like operating systems for some time now, but I'd really like to > > get into Plan 9. Something about it intrigues me, except for the fact > > that it doesn't support Dvorak keymapping (to my knowledge). So, does > > anyone have an idea of how I can learn to use Plan 9's C compiler? I am > > assuming that it has a compiler included by default.