* Re: [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16 14:08 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-04-16 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

To use 9term better, set TERM=dumb in your environment.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16 15:13 ` Aharon Robbins
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2002-04-16 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The canonical source for 9menu is:

	ftp://freefriends.org/arnold/Source/9menu.shar.gz

This is a symbolic link to the current version, which is 1.5.  I
will be making the 1.6 release shortly and will announce it here
when I do. (Thrills!  :-)

Arnold Robbins

--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins --- Pioneer Consulting Ltd.	arnold@skeeve.com
P.O. Box 354		Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381	Fax: +1 928 569 9018

* [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16  9:16 Arthur