Wao! I did by the command of term% leak -b marsv | rc | page and waited about 2 minutes, I got a wonderfull image of memory usage. I have 2/3 of dark blue region, separated into major three parts, and 1/3 of yellow region, and very very small but many parts od bright blue, and small amounts of dark or bright red (not easy to distinguish them). So, the main anxious of mine, that is large part of red region, is disappeared. I appreciate the developpers of Plan 9 to provide us such a nice tool of leak(1). Kenji