* [9fans] neomagic 2093
@ 2003-01-19 17:20 George Gensure
From: George Gensure @ 2003-01-19 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I posted regarding this a month or so ago, and since then I've been
playing with neomagic.c, trying to figure out what my NM2093 is screwing
up on in gfx init.  I can't find a single discrepancy between it and the
successful driver for linux, neofb.c.  Does anyone have any clue where
the difference could lie?  Does this driver actually work on the newer
models of the NM?

thanks
-George
werkt@csh.rit.edu

* Re: [9fans] neomagic 2093
@ 2003-01-19 20:01 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-01-19 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You should grab vga.tgz from the updates page
or /n/sources/extra and update it to dump the
neomagic registers if it doesn't already.

Then dump the registers on Linux and on Plan 9
and see what the difference is.

Russ