* [9fans] bootmessages, part one
@ 2005-04-20 14:25 Sascha Retzki
From: Sascha Retzki @ 2005-04-20 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello everybody,

I'm installing Plan9 on my AMD at the moment, and booting it gives me:
lba 0 -> 0, count 1 -> 1 (1)
 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0xE0 0x58
command 20
data 80e82c98 limit 80e82e98 dlen 512 status 0 errror 0

several times. It slows the booting process down, of couse ;). It happens after
the "Install or Boot it"-menue, and before it asks me what mouse, and so on I
use.

I recall that these Problems started when I added my beloved Adaptec ATA Raid
1200 PCI controller to the system.

Anybody a rough idea where that comes from in particular? Any fix?