* [9fans] Some Abaco Questions
@ 2007-02-09 15:52 Gregory Pavelcak
From: Gregory Pavelcak @ 2007-02-09 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A while back, I was having some trouble opening certain web
pages with contrib/fgb/abaco, so I switched to
contrib/quanstro/abaco.  I've been using the latter since;
however, I'm having one difficulty that I haven't been able
to sort out.

In fgb/abaco, right click opens the link in a new window
within the running abaco window, like clicking on a link
outside abaco and invoking the plumber (By the way, does any
“full-featured” web browser offer bookmark management as
good as an ordinary text file plus the plumber?  I think
not.), but right clicking in a running window of
quanstro/abaco doesn't do anything.  Right clicking outside
invokes the plumber as expected.

I've made some half-hearted attempts to track this down by
diff-ing the source files of both, but, as you've noticed in
my previous posts, I always find myself needing to include
disclaimers pointing out that my programming ability is
minimal.  So, so far, I've had no luck.

Additionally, would it be easy to map the “Back” to a key?
If I'm reading a long document, I find myself using “Page
Down” instead of the mouse and thought it would be neat to
have the Back function somewhere near there on the keyboard.

Any guidance appreciated.  I thought I might experiment with
this this weekend.

Greg

* Re: [9fans] Some Abaco Questions
@ 2007-02-09 16:08 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2007-02-09 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i'll take a look at this when i get a chance.

- erik