From: Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Cc: russcox@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [9fans] Long tags in acme
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:05:55 -0800	[thread overview]

I'm most partial to Russ' $env tag, to date.
Alias is complicated by the fact that alias interpretation would have
to be added to the meaning of text selected in the tag; that's in
addition to the environment variable handling that needs to go into the
plumber anyhow.
As for special regions to click to scroll, I already hate the little
window handles, I'd rather see fewer special places than more.  Tag
scrolling with the first mouse button works fine for those (now) rare
cases where the tag is too long.

Paul