what is serving the host directory? is qemu involved? i ask because qemu's 9p is not the same as plan 9's 9p. plan 9's 9p is 9p2000 which transports a subset of plan 9 system calls over the network. qemu's 9p is 9p2000.L which transports a subset of *linux* system calls over the network. the 2 protocols are similar in design, but not compatible. some years ago, the maintainer of v9fs (linux's 9p driver) stated it was essentially 2 separate drivers because of this. so, if you want to use 9pfuse in the guest, you probably want to serve the host files with u9fs, not qemu. On Mon, Jun 29, 2020, at 6:11 PM, rt.ml via 9fans wrote: > Hey, > I am running OpenBSD as a Guest with Fedora(host system) using virsh . Actually I want to mount one of my host directory (let's call it /test) to the OpenBSD system(guest as /test) using 9p FS . Since OpenBSD doesn't come with inbuilt 9P software I have installed plan9port on my BSD machine . But I am confused on how to mount the host directory to OpenBSD using 9pfuse. I have already searched for this but I couldn't find any hint on that. I would be greatfulif anyone could help me out in mounting my host machines directory to OpenBSD as 9P File system. > > Thanking You in advance. > > Best, > RT > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions + participants + delivery options Permalink